Car Accidents  


0800 520 2500

Or request a call-back ? .

See our privacy policy.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.





Car Accident Claims

Helping Passengers and Drivers Who Have Suffered Harm

There are a number of incidences that can occur on the road that you may have been involved in. Car accidents can occur for all sorts of reasons from reckless drunk driving to dangerous road conditions involving icy weather or potholes. Whether you were the driver or a passenger our friendly consultants are on hand to help.

If a car accident occurred:

  • That was not your fault
  • In the last three years
  • And resulted in your injury

Then we should be able to help you find compensation, which is the least you deserve to help pay for treatment received, time off work and/or damaged property, amongst other things.


Call Us 

Please get in touch with Help Assured on the number provided below for help with a car accident claims


 0800 520 2500

Call Us Now

Request a Call Back



Car Accidents

Car accidents can occur when the other driver has been reckless or negligent. Alternatively an accident may have been caused by dangerous road conditions. Local authorities have a duty to ensure that roads are safe, so if icy roads or potholes have caused your accident, you could be able to make a car accident claim.


Accidents Abroad

If your injury occurred from a car accident abroad, you may be worried that a different language and cultural barriers will impede your claim. If you suffered an injury in the European Economic Area (EEA), then you are protected by EU law and could still make a car accident claim.

Car Accident Claims in UK


No Insurance Drivers

If you are a passenger in a car and have suffered an injury through no fault of your own – you can still claim for compensation even if the driver has no insurance. Insurance providers contribute to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB), which covers the cost of compensation where drivers are uninsured or can’t be located.

Claiming Against a Friend / Family Member

If you are a passenger in a car that was driven by a friend or family member, you may be worried that making a claim could leave them with a hefty bill to pay. It is important to realise that it is their insurance provider that will cover the cost of your compensation and not your friend/family member.



For information and advice on car accident claims, please get in touch

 0800 520 2500

Help Assured Ltd Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number: 838448

Any solicitor we recommended to you is an independent professional, from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor.” 
Help Assured Ltd, 60 Woolstone Road, London, SE23 2SW. Company Registration No. 11685592