Landlord Negligence Claims  

0800 520 2500

Or request a call-back ? .

See our privacy policy.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.




Helping Tenants Who Have Suffered Harm

If you have suffered harm from visiting or living in a rented property then you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Whoever owns or maintains your property is under strict legal obligations to ensure that the property is maintained properly, so that you, your family and any visitors to your home are always safe and secure. Whatever is stated in the tenancy agreement, landlords are duty-bound to provide a property that is well-ventilated, in a reasonable state and can withstand regular weather conditions.

If you have had an accident in your home from a problem that you had notified the landlord of, which the landlord failed to rectify, you could have a case to make a claim for compensation.


Get In Touch

For further details about making car accident claim or landlord negligence claim, please get in touch with Help Assured.


 0800 520 2500

Call Us Now

Request a Call Back




Making a Claim

There a number of groups and individuals that may maintain your property including; private landlords, letting agents, housing associations, local councils and universities. Who maintains the property, will not affect the strength of your claim.

Your Injuries

Some injuries can be caused by slips and trips on damaged and uneven surfaces, accidents in a car park, trips on a stairwell, injuries caused by damaged furniture, fixtures and fittings and/or suffering caused by damp or exposure to the elements.

negligent landlords and injury claims in UK

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Ensuring the property is free from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is of paramount importance, as CO poisoning has the potential to cause serious and debilitating injuries. As a result, whoever maintains your property is legally obligated to arrange an annual check by an engineer. If you think you may have suffered CO positioning, you may have a strong case for recompense.

Respiratory Problems

If you have damp or mould in your home, this can cause harm and result in lung conditions including bronchitis, asthma or emphysema. Damp is generally caused by a lack of ventilation and frequently occurs in kitchens and bathrooms. Respiratory injuries resulting from mould are often cause for a claim.

Housing Disrepair

Many injuries occur from housing falling into general disrepair such as defective flooring, dangerous stairwells and broken access ways to the property.



Negligent landlords and injuries Claims in UK





Get In Touch

If you have suffered any kind of injury from an accident on a property or would like advice about car accident claims, please contact Help Assured.


Privacy Policy        Terms and Conditions


0800 520 2500



Help Assured Ltd Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number: 838448

Any solicitor we recommended to you is an independent professional, from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor.” 
Help Assured Ltd, 60 Woolstone Road, London, SE23 2SW. Company Registration No. 11685592